Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Eat Hemp Seeds
- Hemp seed products taste great and are easier to cook with than flax seeds or chia seeds. With a taste similar to sunflower seeds and pine nuts, hemp seed products come in many forms: hulled, toasted, flour, protein powder, oil, coffee, butter and more.
- Hemp Seed products are easy to incorporate into your favorite recipes: eat hemp seeds straight out of the bag, replace low-temperature oils with hemp seed oil, swap grain-flours for hemp seed flour and protein powder to add nutty flavor to breads, crackers and pastries. Check out the website “Cooking with Hemp Seeds” for lots of great ideas.
- Hemp seeds make you feel “full” so it’s easier to lose weight when eating hemp seeds everyday.
- Eating hemp seeds in the afternoon is a great way to get an extra energy boost when needed the most. Hemp Seed Coffee is available for those who want or need even more energy.
- Hemp Seed Protein contains the 18 key amino acids including the 10 essential amino acids (EAAs) our bodies cannot produce. Proteins are considered complete when they contain the essential amino acids in a sufficient quantity and ratio to meet the body’s needs. Hemp seeds supply these high quality proteins (EAAs) for a well-balanced diet. Hemp seeds are great for the whole family: expectant moms, dads, kids, athletes, convalescents and seniors.
- Hemp Seed Oil is the perfect fish oil replacement. “Sea-free” hemp seed oil is mercury-free, contains the perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids, tastes nutty and fresh and won’t give you fishy burps.
- Hemp seeds are an excellent source of calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese. Hemp seeds are gluten-free, will not trigger celiac disease, and benefits cardiovascular health, reduces cholesterol and triglyceridel levels, and decrease the cellular explosion associated with atherosclerosis.
- THE HEMP PLANT THAT GROWS HEMP SEEDS IS A RENEWABLE GREEN RESOURCE FOR MORE THAN 50,000 PRODUCTS!