Last year, the Pennsylvania Department of Health approved medical cannabis as treatment for several debilitating conditions. The Rhawnhurst is Northeast Philly’s First Cafe to support Medical Cannabis. They will be sponsoring a Educational and Networking Clinic on Thursday November 16, 2017 at 7:00 PM. They are excited to meet to all of future local patients. All invited to join us for our open event !
- Local State Representative Jared Soloman will present to meet with local patients and discuss any issues or concerns
- Medicinal Cannabis Dispensaries, owners and operators will be explain the diagnosing and purchasing process
- Medical doctors will be present. All questions will be answered, including booking appointments and how to get your medical cannabis card,
- Food, Fun, Door Prizes and Raffles & Entertainment Provided.
- This is a Free Event for the 1st 100 participants registered